Friday, April 11, 2014

the countdown is on

When I started my Masters program in September I knew there would be the option of doing an international internship over the summer. I flip-flopped a lot in deciding whether I wanted to go international or if I want to stay local. Initially, I was set on staying local. I have so much here, an apartment, a job, friends, my boyfriend and my family. In addition to that, the cost of an international internship was an overwhelming aspect!

After much discussion with Rob and my family I realized that an international internship would be a once in a life-time experience. So when the internship options were released, Barbados was on the top of my list!

Time is flying by and I can't believe that in just one month I will be on my way to the island for 10 weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment