Wednesday, May 21, 2014

saturdays & sunburns

Saturday morning mom and I headed to Hastings where there is a little market set up once a week. I talked about going to Hastings last weekend too. The best part about the market is the walk to the market. There is a boardwalk stretching from Accra beach all the way down to Hastings (and probably further but I've never gone past Hastings). Mom and I stopped to enjoy the view. I can't get over the colours in Barbados. Everything is so vibrant. Gorgeous.



 These pictures we took with my Joby Gorillapod tripod. It is seriously cool. I was able to set it up on a pretty uneven rock and not be concerned about my camera falling to its death. Even my mom, who thought it was a waste of money thought it was pretty neat! I used a remote as well.


We came back from the market tired and sunburnt. I guess we forgot the sunscreen. Only way to fix our silly tanlines was to spend the rest of the afternoon at the beach. This time, we wore sunscreen. We rented chairs from the Tiki Hut on Accra beach, where your chairs cost you $30 Bd but you get to drink that amount at the bar. I'm thinking of making it my summer goal to try every one of the drinks on their menu. 6 down, 54 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment